What is ProFlex®?
ProFlex supports the skeletal, endocrine, nervous and circulatory systems.
ProFlex provides the horse with precursors for the natural synthesis of ingredients, such as collagen, to support normal joint and ligament function.
ProFlex is not a quick fix and should be fed over a long period of time.
Sometimes when we continue to provide the horse with an ingredient they would usually synthesize themselves, the trigger to produce that ingredient is switched off. The unique ingredients in ProFlex avoids this by nutritionally supporting the systems involved in the long term health of the horse.
About the Ingredients
- Glucosamine is found in tendons, ligaments, synovial fluid, muscle membranes and several structures in the eye, blood vessels and heart valves.
- Methylsulphonylmethane (MSM) is a source of sulphur that is converted into an important component of connective tissue. It may have a role in supporting normal osteo and oxidative function.
- Lysine is an amino acid that when fed along side vitamin C, is extremely important in the structure of cartilage tissue and protein synthesis.
- Gelatin and Spirulina: Collagen is a fibrous protein that connects to muscles, bones and skin - making them stronger. Gelatin is pure collagen that has been processed into a powder. Spirulina is 65% amino acids and is one of the world’s most nutrient rich ingredients. Spirulina and gelatin form a powerful relationship to support the horse’s natural process of producing collagen for healthy muscles, bones and skin.
- Vitamin C is an essential element for the formulation of the hydroxyl groups needed in cartilage synthesis. Vitamin C deficiency may result in reduced production of collagen - the protein based structure in tendons and ligaments.
- Zinc is required by over 70 different enzymes to function. In this instance zinc is used in the hydrolysis and cross linking needed for collagen formation.
- The citrus bioflavenoid hesperidin in ProFlex may support antioxidant function.
- Gotu kola is a herb that may support the production of chondroitin sulphate and hyaluronic acid.
ProFlex should be introduced gradually into diet over a two week period.
Add to feed, split into two feeds (morning and night) where possible.
Always provide access to clean water.
1 scoop = 35g
Morning feed: 1 x scoop (35g)
Night feed: 1 x scoop (35g)
Recommended rate based on a 500kg horse.
A proprietary blend of [Gotu Kola, B Vitamins, Vitamin C, Seaweed derived calcium, Omega 3 oil, Hesperidin, Sea weed meal, Glucosamine sulphate, Methlysulphonylmethane (MSM), Spirulina, Gelatin. Lysine, Zinc proteinate, Dextrose, Silica, Magnesium sulphate] per scoop] 35g
TYPICAL ANALYSIS: (as fed)
Calcium 110 g/kg
Sulphur 35 g/kg
Magnesium 25 g/kg
Potassium 17 g/kg
Sodium 6.2 g/kg
Phosphorus 0.9 g/kg
Manganese 150 mg/kg
Support your horses normal joint and ligament function with ProFlex
When you have a horse that is in work, injured or retired it's important to use a supplement that supports normal joint and ligament function. It is important to protect your horse and create longevity by supporting their joint health. Read more
"A.S.H. Driscolls Kintire, At age 17 with an issue of an abscess which turned into a mild case of laminitis which reoccurred a year later again resulting this time with a slightly rotated pedal bone. After recovering from the second issue of la..
"I have been using Proflex with confidence. My horses have been feeling fantastic. For peace of mind, it's a low cost way of knowing I'm assisting with recovery and helping to maintain healthy joints for the future."
“I’ve had Reggie for four years now. He is an Arabian gelding, he was bought as a rescue from the Gympie sales. When I first took ownership of Reggie he was emaciated. Since then I have brought him into working condition. Now that he is i..
“I have recently put my daughters mare on your ProFlex and UlcaBuf I have had fantastic results with probiotics and was looking for a product I could feed her all the time plus she has always had a small limp when she is poking..
“Roy at age 21 was starting to show minor signs of having arthrtitis, stiff gate and reluctant to move forward when asked. After trying numerous Joint products without success, I was reccomended ProFlex by my coach. After a week..
"I use ProFlex® because I'm conscious of doing what I can for joint health and the longevity of our riding career."- Fiona
"Koda has had kissing spine surgery and has chronic weakness in his lion/sacroiliac region. I have been feeding Proflex® for a little under 6 months and I am honestly amazed at the improvement!
Koday is happy to be back jumping and has improved no..
"The improvement was noticeable within a week of commencing ProFlex! His beautiful free-flowing movement returned!"- Jackie